The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Help a Brother Out

I've always had the problem of having piss poor handwriting for my whole life and I'm just now trying to figure out a way to get my shit together. I was wondering if anybody who reads this finds the idea of writing in all caps a bad idea. Do you guys find it annoying? unprofessional? straight up gay?

I just want to point out though that when I write in all caps it is far more legible so I'm kinda torn on this.

Thoughts? ideas?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't write in caps, it'll make you lok like a 1st grader.

Unknown said...

look*

Anonymous said...

You should alternate capital and lower case.

Jules said...

i think it looks bomb, but you'll write a hell of a lot slower.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics