The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Where We're Going We Don't Need Punctuation

In this past year I've tried my best to start becoming a "reader" or if you want to be a dick about it a "literate person". I found some success in reading, but the one book that I enjoyed the most was Cormac McCarthy's The Road. The book is bleak as hell, depressing, heartwarming, and most importantly it managed to match the tone of Thom Yorke's solo album that I had picked up a few days earlier, Eraser.

Anyways, I've been reading up on possible film developments of McCarthy books and about six months ago I found out that The Road was being made into a film and I was excited. Well, today I saw a photo and I thought I would share it with everyone who doesn't scower the internet like I do when I'm bored.



F Yeah, Viggo is a bad ass.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics