The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Funny Huh?

I just remembered that I turn 19 in two days (August 2nd) and am in quite a predicament... I realized that I've got just over a year of being a teenager and all the possibilities/cop-outs that it carries such as;

-acting like a total jackass and having people blame it on my age (the next time I get to use this is when I'm 80 and senile).

-my ability to party hardy for a few days (aka-bender) and be just fine once it's done

-The knowledge that I still look damn good/youthful

-not look incredibly creepy shopping at select stores (American Eagle/Zumiez/Baby Gap)


I think that this is also the last year I can ask for stuff from the folks as far as birthday presents so I'm going all out and asking for 100 bucks worth of stuff. I know, big spender huh. Most of that is going toward a 500 GB external hard drive that I've been putting off for far too long as years of /accumulating/swapping movies and music have crippled my hard drive memory, but it's all good. I shouldn't be able to fill up 500 GB unless I try really, really hard.

On a final note of this post, I'm thinking about going to The Dark Knight for a fourth time. Bear with me now, it'll be at an Imax and I won't be paying a damn cent so I'm really thinking about it. I'll probably go.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics