The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sweet

As I was taking a 12 minute nap I was called 3 times and texted 3 times as well. I managed to fall asleep at least 2 times so that's kinda cool.

In other news, I just ordered Blood Meridian off of the internet and I'm quite excited for that to show up.

I listen to a shit ton of music at work now (around 100 songs a day) so if anybody wants to recommend some musica para mi, that would be swell because as much as I dig Lamb of God and Dethklok, I don't want to burn myself out. Ever

Speaking of Dethklok, I'm starting to get really excited to see them in convert at first ave. later this month. I don't really know what to expect other than to have a good time which is something I've been getting used to which is nice

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics