The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, July 28, 2008

What Did You Expect?

It's been the better part of a month and I haven't posted. It's not because I don't have anything to say, it's just that I haven't had anything important to say.

Well, that's what I thought anyway. Looking back, I haven't really said anything important from the beginning, but that wasn't really the point of this blog was it. Darin's post about midget jockey's reminded me that this blog was built on unsound ground and that quality of posts really isn't that high of a priority. That said, I'll tell you guys what's up...

I was able to see The Dark Knight... three times. To be honest the second time watching it was the best, but the third time still flippin rocked. If you haven't seen it, see it because I can't say anything that hasn't already been said about the film. It's a straight up superhero masterpiece. Does it deserve to be ranked #1 on IMDB? That's for you to decide. Will it remain there? I doubt it, but it's still been really sweet seeing a Chris Nolan film up top.

In other news (well maybe not news so much as semi self-destructive behavior) I'm happy to report that the streak lives at 97 for anybody that was still wondering. This past weeks adventure involved an old friend Caribou Lou which for anybody not accustomed to it, I'll give a quick rundown for you.
-Tech N9ne loves it
-It tastes great
-It'll fuck your world up after a cup and a half
-You'll despise Pineapple juice for about 3 days afterwords

Speaking of Tech N9ne, he's joined the very exclusive group of rappers/hip hop artists that I enjoy and I would highly recommend his newest album Killer to any fan of rap spouted by an angry mother fucker.

More to come soon...

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics