The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wish me luck

Tonight is the last night that I will be living in Brainerd (Crosby if you want to be a d bag about it) for some time. I'll be moving back to Moorhead tomorrow and begin classes again at Concordia College this coming Thursday.

When I try to sum up the summer and try to compare it to past summers/ what I thought summer was supposed to be, and I think I've got it figured out. In short it's been a sweet ass summer.

But, now that summer is done I'm looking forward to this next school year and I've got a good feeling about it. I'm not sure why, but this is the first time I can ever remember feeling stellar about school.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics