The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sunday Sun

Well shit, I'm all moved in and classes start tomorrow bright and early at 8:00 in the morning. I feel pretty good about my chances this year for a number of reasons, but the fact that I've got 8am classes only twice a week is going to help me get my ass out of bed.

I feel confident that by the end of this weekend I'll have some quality caption contest pictures up because, well, call it a hunch.

In other news, word of me going A.W.O.L. has spread and there is actually a decent amount of interest and I'm quite sure I'm going to get to that again sometime very soon only in a collegiate setting.

Oh yeah, fuck ragweed. Right now I'm tasting every other meal which is good I guess compared to last year of not tasting anything for 3 days.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics