The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Sodom, South Georgia

Since last Wednesday, I've driven over 1,000 miles by myself round trip from Moorhead to Iowa. It was great to see my family again and got to eat way more food than could ever be considered healthy, but I'm okay with that.

I got to listen to a shitload of music and podcasts on the way and figured out that I listened to 10 episodes of This American Life. If you don't know what that is, shame on you and look it up on iTunes. You'll thank me later.

I managed to hang out with some old friends for a night while in town (Paige and Josh (by the way, Josh is still an asshole so it's good to see some things don't change)) and do what we do best-- hang out in a hot tub and make questionable decisions.

Anyways, I put off way too much homework over the break, but that's nothing new. I wonder why I even bring my homework with me on holidays anymore.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics