The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"I guess I don't remember. Guys, is it the the left or right one?"

I guess this must have been some sort of a coincidence, but it caught me off guard when I noticed what I had been listening to today. I'm just going to preface this by saying life is going pretty good for me now so I don't think it's anything in my subconscious trying to get out.

I started working on a major paper by listening to the new live album by The Killers, Live From The Royal Albert Hall (and by the way it's pretty damn good).

Once that was done, I switched over to some Slayer (it's a guilty pleasure) by listening to their album Seasons in the Abyss.

After that, I was in the mood for some Tech N9ne so I put on the first disk of his album Killer.

I ended this godawful paper up by listening to Metallica's first album, Kill 'Em All.

So just to recap, I listened to The Killers, two albums with Kill in the title, and a band who's name is a synonym for Kill. I'm definitely not going to play any more Modern Warfare 2 for a day or two.

5 comments:

constant_k said...

oh come on now stiche


we both know that's not true

constant_k said...

how sweet is modern warfare

royalewithcheese_ said...

If you're into that style of FPS, then Modern Warfare 2 really is the best game out there right now. It's so damn addicting and the amount of sleep I'm getting each night has taken a huge hit.

Jules said...

if you HAD to kill someone, how and who?

royalewithcheese_ said...

George Washington to make sure he keeps his promise and never tells a lie with my mitts.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics