The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Fancy Sauce

Right now I'm cramming for a test that I've got in my Health Assessment class in about half an hour and I just got back from a trip to the water fountain. As I was walking past one of the librarians, I took a quick glance to what she had up on her browser and had a chuckle.

In one window she had catchannel.com opened which upon further review is dedicated to all things cat and kitten as long as it's cute. In her other window, she was looking at her facebook profile (at least I think it was her profile because she was editing something) and her profile picture was of a cat.

I love it when this kind of stereotype ends up being true.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics