The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Aw Fuck Yeah




So yeah, I just plowed through three straight weeks of hell on earth as far as classes go with a schedule of tests that never really let up and now I'm back from my mid-semester break.

I feel rested for the first time in a long while and I feel pretty solid about this next term and I'll see how it goes. That said, I'm already looking forward to Christmas break and Call of duty Modern Warfare 2. I don't plan on skipping class for that game, but we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

constant_k said...

is the unicorn wearing a tracksuit

Anonymous said...

it would be nice to credit the site hosting the picture instead of leeching their bandwidth. Thanks!

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics