The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tomatoes!

I've been meaning to check out Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog for the past few months. I first heard about it on NPR and I don't even remember what show it was that I was listening to, but they made it seem like this web-series was the shit and that it was something everybody had to check out. They were right.

I'm not a fan of musicals at all and I want to stress the "at all" part of that sentance, but low and behold I really dug this show. It's only 45 minutes long and told in three acts, but goddamn it's good.

2 comments:

sherlock said...

It definitely helps that Neil Patrick Harris stars in it. But it was on the NPR show that they broadcast live, with the creator (Joss Whedon) of the show singing the song on the director's commentary about doing a director's commentary.

I would recommend the geeky sci-fi show "Firefly" which only ran for one season on Fox. To quote a man whom I admire, "but goddamn, it's good."

royalewithcheese_ said...

I've actually been scoping out "Firefly" for about a year now and know it's by Joss, but just never got around to that. That said, I'm going to watch the series sometime this week.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics