The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Am Burning Lava

Whenever I'm struggling in the library and need a break from whatever I'm doing and happen to have a computer, I try my best to distract myself. It usually depends on what sort of mood I'm in, but common places I go to kill time are music websites, this blog, and wikipedia (good god, I've killed so much time on wikipedia.)

Anyways, today I decided to use good ol' google and type in the first thing that comes to mind and see where it takes me.

The first thing I did was see how the various ways of spelling "boo" result in different numbers of results.
boo - 42 million results
booo - 2.8 million results
boooo - 700,000 results
boooooooooo- over 72,000 results.

Anyways, I gave up on that and I wanted to see what the urban dictionary was to "goddamnit" and I was pleasantly surprised.

last word of every sentence. usually adds authority.
Instead of saying "alright" say "alright goddamnit."

And, if you want to, you can buy a coffee cup with the definition on the side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

booooooooooooooobs - 5.6 billion results

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics