The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Squirrel!

Yo, I know it's been a while since I rapped at you, but I promise more will come.

Tonight I took my first final of the semester and it sucked. it sucked a whole lotta dick to be completely honest. It was in Anatomy 306 and I thought I knew my shit, but i was wrong. For an essay question it asked something along the lines of how could the endocrine system control the female menstrual cycle and I drew the biggest blank of my life. At one point my answer took this form and I'll do my best to quote - "... which contains sensors for the water content of blood (I'm sorry, I forgot what the scientific name is for period blood.)"

yeah, I wrote that on a test.


Anyways, other than anatomy life has been sweet and I managed to survive another weekend. more to come

2 comments:

Complete J said...

I could answer that. Granted, my biology class is purely multiple choice, so it's really not the same thing. At all.

sherlock said...

Stich, you do me proud.

As always.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics