The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

DJ KOOL

I will talk about this more later, but as best I can... This is the second coming of christ. Last night was a night to remember thanks to adult swim. I watched this entire film with Nick Anderson and it was magical. but seriously check out the youtube and check out the whole movie because I actually bought the movie.....


not even kidding. I bought the film and so should youl


I'm not even kidding.


3 comments:

royalewithcheese_ said...

stiche is messed up ladies and gentleman....

royalewithcheese_ said...

this is nick btw on stichemasterflex profile

constant_k said...

is that jamie lynn spears

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics