The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Disappearing Sun

This year is coming together nicely. I like to think that I've managed to get out as much as I've put into this school year and it was a success. I've got finals in two weeks but the thing is, after an anatomy lab test on Monday and the lecture anatomy final, the rest of my classes are done or are easy as hell. Take for instance my Sociology class. I've been doing so good in that class that when we were assigned to write a paper on what it's like to live on minimum wage, I had the confidence to use this for my into sentence -

"At what point is a person able to qualify for the subjective label of being poor as shit?"

It doesn't matter if he docks points for that (I actually think he'll get a kick out of it. In class Wednesday we were talking about racism to day in America and he was talking about when his white mother who's a minister preaches in black churches he's always expecting somebody to jump up and say, "Cut the bullshit, whitey") I've got enough for an A anyways.

Does anybody have any music digs that they've had lately? I've got $15 burning a whole in my wallet.


p.s. On an unrelated note, I'm killing time until I get a ride to a party and I was reflecting on how long it's been since the last time I ripped it up hard (like I'm planning to do tonight) and it dawned on me that the last time was last week.

1 comment:

constant_k said...

the last time i ripped it up hard has been the past three nights


what a country

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics