The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Aspire

I don't want to use up all my good caption contest photos up right away so I'll use somebody else instead.



Just for a bit of back story, this was in an Irish pub in Paris about 3 blocks away from Notre Dame. The bartender (not pictured) was playing David Bowie and some Billy Joel. The man that Darin is embracing is a Frenchman who was blackout drunk and decided to join Darin in dropping his pants.


In other news I began reading 2666 based off of a recommendation and I'm very impressed so far. Does anybody know anything about it and can explain it a little bit without any spoilers because this is a blind read and I know nothing about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a " No Pants Dance"

Anonymous said...

It hurts so bad, but it feels so good!

3_the_hard_way said...

"Yes, they're sharing a drink they call loneliness
But its better than drinking alone."

royalewithcheese_ said...

Tom wins

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics