The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Well, I Guess It's Alright.

I've hit a new low. It's not a new low as far as drinking or partying or schoolwork goes, but a new low for nerdiness... I've started watching Battlestar Galactica. Yeah, as in Battlestar Galactica that aired on SciFi back in the mid to late 2000's. I started watching on Netflix's instant queue on a whim and I've been hooked ever since.

It's hard to explain why I like this show so much. I'm already halfway through season 2 and I've only started watching a week and a half ago. It's so much more than the typical Space Opera than it appears. The story is ridiculously interwoven between the human race trying to survive after a brutal attack from robots (it makes sense, trust me) as well as complex political workings between the main characters.

I can't do this show justice, all I can say is if you're even halfway interested in a quality series and have Netflix, just watch the first couple of episodes and you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

how about that season 1 finale? ..Captian Adhama never even saw that Asian Cylon's bullet comin'. Whew.

royalewithcheese_ said...

Yeah, he got lit up and he was all like, "Let me shake your hand", but she was all like, "I'm gunna shoot you blam blam".

It was a very suspenseful ending the the season and I would have hated to actually wait until the second season came out, but thanks to Netflix, I just hopped on over to the next episode

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics