The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Don't Even Try

It's been quite the day.

I finished my art portfolio in my 2-D foundations class (Art 111) and I spent my last day in classes as an undergrad. I still have finals next week and I'm not entirely sure if I'll be hitting up grad school in the future (I'm leaning towards yes, but who knows) and I officially have a job that I'll be starting June 6th.

It was surreal to say the least spending my last moments in class knowing that this would be the last time I would take notes or watch a powerpoint for the immediate future, but I was alright with that. It's time for some change and I'm ready for the next chapter in my life. Sure I'm terrified of being a real person with a job and lives on the line, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be and all I can say is Concordia set me up quite well for this next step.

In other news, I really want to buy Portal 2. It looks amazing and I absolutely loved the first game. Also, the game comes with a new track from The National, "Exile Vilify". Considering it's just a track that's featured in a video game, it's pretty fucking solid.

This song cements in my mind that The National can do no wrong (at least at this point in their career)

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics