The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Far Beyond Excessive

Okay, I know I haven't done a real post in a long long time because the past half dozen posts or so were dedicated to my top 10 albums of the year. So, I decided to make a post about what's up in my life for all the deaf readers of the Stiche Corner who have been left out recently.

Where to begin? Oh yeah, there's a fucking blizzard of ridiculous proportions heading to Moorhead tomorrow. According to the Nat'l Weather service, this place is due to a solid 9 to 17 inches of snow and rain from on Tuesday. Yeah, I know, it's flipping May 21st and we're due for over a foot of snow and/or rain. It's lame. With that said, I don't have class tomorrow really so it's not like I have getting class canceled to look forward to, it's just another few inches of flood waters as far as I'm concerned. Damn.

Let's see, what else... Oh, I've applied to about a dozen positions in the F-M area, Duluth, and Rochester and I still haven't heard anything from anybody. I'm not too worried about it yet. I have pretty good grades, am a dude in a traditionally female profession (glass elevator), and am at least halfway competent so I'm not in panic mode yet.

1 comment:

Rachel Ellens said...

I think it was fate that I got bored enough studying bio to check your blog right now... and I know you only posted to postpone doing your homework since you have no motivation with school anymore. All I can say is I hope to one day be as unmotivated as you in the last few weeks of my career here at Concordia.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics