The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shameless Plug

First of all, I'd like to thank Stich for the excellent work he continues to do here at The Corner, and for giving this announcement his seal of approval.

After casually throwing the idea out a few times before, Kubas and myself have finally decided to get back into the whole blogging thing.
In our return to the blogosphere, we've started our own little blog here.

So come for the stories. Stay for the buns.

1 comment:

royalewithcheese_ said...

As the creator, curator, and primary author of this blog, I fully support this shameless plug. It's good to see you guys get back into the game and I'll give your blog top billing on my link section.

cheers

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics