The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

She's So Heavy

I'm having a tough time with how excited I am. I've been hearing about a new "super group" consisting of John Paul Jones (Led Zepplelin - Bass), Dave Ghrol (Foo Fighters/Nirvana - Drums), and Joshua Homme (Queens Of The Stone Age - Guitar), but it's finally taking real shape. The bastards did a show a couple of days ago in Chicago and early reviews are saying that it's some pretty sweet shit and I guess I'm a sucker for super groups.

They're going with the name Them Crooked Vultures. I kinda like that for a name.


Here's to a good album

4 comments:

sherlock said...

In the meantime, you can listen to the album "Heart On" by Eagles of Death Metal, which also includes Josh Homme

royalewithcheese_ said...

I preferred "Peace Love Death Metal", but "Heart On" is pretty good too.

3_the_hard_way said...

Is that a Beatles reference in the title?

royalewithcheese_ said...

It sure is, Tom.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics