The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Quiltamus Maximus

Today I moved into my house next to campus. From beginning to end, moving and setting up my room went a whole lot quicker than I thought it would to be honest. I've even got room (not much tho) to spare which is a nice turn around from the dorms of years past. All I really need at this point is some sort of an entertainment center and I'll be set... Well, that and some motivation for this upcoming school year.

In other news, the latest poll ended and apparently Kenny Powers would win the fight so here is his victory lap.




And in second place, we've got Yoshimi




Ah hell, Kenny Powers doesn't settle for just one victory lap

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics