The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fantastic News

I'll post later about seeing my first death metal concert this past weekend with Tom, (so brutal), but I had to mention this news first. The Tallest Man on Earth is releasing a new album this July and for any of you who have followed this blog, (both of you), you know that I absolutely loved The Wild Hunt as it was my top album of a couple of years ago. Well he released a new track from the album, "1904" and it's amazing. There is a very real progression in his sound and at the same time its not as though he abandoned the sound that made me fall in love with his music. On top of that, he's coming to Minnesota in August (YES!!). So yeah, check out the track at this link. It's great.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics