The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Open Your Eyes Wide

I've been having a tough time thinking of anything too important to blog about lately, but as of tonight I actually have something pretty bad ass to report.

Mr. Tom Day will be starting his stint as a college radio DJ on KNDS, NDSU's station. He happens to have a shit time slot (10:00 a.m. on Wednesdays), but that doesn't mean you bitches shouldn't listen to him. Apparently his theme is each show is dedicated to a year in alternative and metal so it's somewhat like a poor man's flashback as best I can imagine, but I'll let that slide.

As awesome as that concept is, I have to shamelessly plug one key aspect of this show. The title. He's decided to name his hour long program, The Stiche Hour. How 'effing cool is that.

As a former DJ for Concordia's own KORD all I can say is I'm just proud of the little bastard.

So please, if you have free time Wednesdays at 10 in the morning give it a listen. What's the worst that could happen.

1 comment:

Jules said...

also wow, that's rather impressive. tom is always more fun than i think he's going to be.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics