The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Effing F Yeah.


The last time an advertising campaign struck such a chord with me was the Bruce Campbell Old Spice commercials in 2007 and it worked so well that I even made a post about it in this blog's infancy.

Well... I guess I've gotta go out and buy some tubes now.

Also, for anybody out there who still reads this, does anybody have any ideas on sweet shit I can blow money on. I already have an IRA set up and a 401(k) set up and I'm currently on path to buying a 2008 car in the near future as well as a computer that will set me back around $ 1300, but other than that I have nothing to spend my money on.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Cameron said...

sweet muthafuckin' vid.

collect vinyl. get a hi-fi system.

Jeff said...

Feed American consumerism and buy a Kindle. Dare you. Or a Snuggie.

But other than that, you could buy a record player and start a collection. Cam's doin that, and I'm a little jealous. Or just start collecting something sweet as a hobby, like fossils or classic literature. You know, a conversation starter for the ladies that'll add some more culture to your rapidly maturing lifestyle, my friend.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics