The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Say What?

Yep, I'm done with college and it feels great.

Anyways, that's enough about that. Tomorrow I'll be going to the KNDS block party with Mr. Day and it's shaping up to be a pretty fun night. Starting off the night S. Carey (tour drummer for Bon Iver (it's pretty much required to mention that when you mention S. Carey)), Dark Dark Dark, and Tiny Moving Parts will be free to the public. I'm really excited to see S. Carey and Dark Dark Dark, but the real treat is the 21+ show afterwords.

The headliner is Har Mar Superstar and it's a dude I've never heard of before last week, but boy have I been missing out. This dude is the shit and if he didn't look the way he does he would be ridiculously famous. Just check out a couple of videos of his...





Yeah, I don't see what could go wrong and it only costs 5 bucks to see him perform. According to his Wiki article he's usually stripped down to a Speedo at some point during the show. This might rival the craziness that I was able to see when I went to a Gwar concert.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics