The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Crooked Head

Alright, I needed a break from studying. I'm trying to prepare for my nursing boards (NCLEX) that I'm taking on June 1st and it's a bitch to study for. I know that other professions have more difficult tests that they have to show competency, but trying to review 4 years of nursing classes and disease states and interventions and meds, and treatments and god knows what else really gets boring after studying for 6-8 hours a day everyday of the week. I can't really complain because this is helping me brush up on my skills and that's a great thing because I should be starting my job June 6th.

Anyways, in fun news, I'll be seeing Red Fang on Wednesday. Red Fang is a straight up rock and roll band with a little bit of a sludge/stoner-metal influence going for them which is pretty damn awesome as far as I'm concerned.

Check out their video from their newest album, Murder the Mountains. Even if you're not a fan of hard rock, I suggest you check it out because it's a glorious video concept and it's a pretty damn good song regardless.

Red Fang - "Wires"

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics