The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Power Elite




It's hard for me to put my finger on why I enjoy Deadmau5's new album 4x4=12. It's getting mediocre reviews from professionals, I can't stop listening to it. It might be because Deadmau5 is still clinging (just barely) to his minimalist tenancies from past releases and the fact it's practically dripping in house and full of throbbing beats which bring to mind Daft Punk which is something I can never say no to.

A stream is up before it's release on Tuesday if anyone is interested in checking it out.
http://www.themusicninja.com/stream-deadmau5-4x412-album-review/
It isn't a difficult album to get into and it would be easy to fault it for being simple, but that's alright with me especially with finals coming up and a need to zone out for hours at a time while studying.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics