The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Another reason to love the internet

Pat Sajak of Wheel of Fortune fame has a twitter account and it's awesome. I want to qualify that statement by pointing out I don't dig twitter and am usually not impressed by the concept. I also want to point out that I could care less about Wheel of Fortune (unless they somehow had a crossover event with Soldier of Fortune).

That said, here are some choice tweets.
-"Had to punch out particularly annoying contestant at taping today. Went down in a heap. Might have to edit out."

-"Tweeting from set of Wheel during commercial. Having a really great tape session! Hope no one checks my "water" glass."

-"Just read my nephew to sleep with his favorite book. But shouldn't a 31-year-old be able to read "Mein Kampf" by himself?"

I had no idea Pat Sajak was such a subversive and funny guy.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics