The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Take A Look At Me

The Grammy nominations came out today and they're terrible yet again. There is one catagory that I'll be keeping my eye on.

Category 33

Best Rap/Sung Collaboration
(For a Rap/Sung collaborative performance by artists who do not normally perform together. Singles or Tracks only.)

* Ego
Beyoncé & Kanye West
[Music World Music/Columbia]

* Knock You Down
Keri Hilson, Kanye West & Ne-Yo
Track from: In A Perfect World...
[MMG/Zone 4/Interscope Records]

* Run This Town
Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West
[Roc Nation]

* I'm On A Boat
The Lonely Island & T-Pain
Track from: Incredibad
[Universal Republic Records]

* Dead And Gone
T.I. & Justin Timberlake
Track from: Paper Trail
[Grand Hustle/Atlantic]


I'm really hoping I'm On A Boat wins, not because it's the best song (it is), but because I'll get to see a Andy Samberg accept a Grammy.

- In other news, we had our first snow today so I busted out the red ski mask. It was time

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics