The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Classic Mix-up

Here's a quick rundown...

This past week, I've forgone going to the grocery store for necessities (bread, milk, eggs, pasta) so I've been sticking to a rigorous diet of saltine crackers, coffee, tea, and handouts and surprisingly it worked out with minimal blackouts or atrophy.

School-wise, I spanked my Mental Health final, dominated my client concepts final, destroyed my health assessment final, and I have no idea how I did in nutrition. Overall, I'm happy with how finals went and I'm starting to regain some consciousness.


I'm going to have a hell of a time tonight and then head home tomorrow afternoon. For those of you who read this blog, if you're coming back to the Brainerd Lakes Area, when?

p.s. I got 80 bucks back from books today. F yeah, baby. Somewhere 80 scratch-off lottery tickets should be shitting their pants in fear right now.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics