The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yo

Long time no post, it's been pretty nuts so far this month as I've been averaging a test every other day and this whole treading water bullshit is starting to get tricky. I've been doing alright in all my test, but they just keep coming and it's starting to get to me.

I feel safe in saying that yesterday was the biggest bummer of a day of class in my life. It's been raining and gloomy as hell for the past few days in Moorhead and in my developmental psych class we started the unit on death and dying which was a bummer of a way to start and 8:00 a.m. class. Then, in Nursing we were going over liability and all the ways we can fuck up and get our asses sued for negligence and malpractice. sweet.

In brighter news, I watched "The Wrestler" and it's a damn good movie. I can't say shit about it being the best film of the year because I haven't managed to watch any of the best film nominations, but I can say with some confidence that Mickey Rourke killed the role of an aging professional wrestler. It's not a movie to bring the kids to, but it's a good one.

Oh yeah, I leave for Europe in a week and a half so that's something else I'm pumped about. Does anybody know anything about how the electricity works over there? Do I need a converter for all electronics or just ones that are basic and lack killswitches? My plan of bringing jello shots on the plane got shot to hell when I found out that I can only bring 3 oz on the plane, but I'll give a more detailed account of that plan later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kno my ipod worked fine with one of those simple outlet add-ons that don't convert the voltage, but my electric shaver bit the dust on it. Which, considering the costs/importance of them both I'm glad thats how the chips fell.

constant_k said...

schooooooool's out


for

the summer

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics