The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rusted Wheel

Today in Anatomy Lab we will start working with cadavers. Yeah, I'm still not quite sure how I'll react because I've only seen 4 dead people in my life up to now, but I'm confident I'll be fine.

In other news I watched the film "Role Models" which stars Paul Rudd and Sean William Scott and it was the most entertaining comedy I've seen in quite a while. If you're the kind of person that's a fan of vulgarities and more importantly vulgarities committed by 10 year old kids, you just might dig this movie.

I realized that I leave for Europe on Saturday morning so that's 3 days away so I'm really pumped for that. That said, because nobody else really posts on this pile of a blog, it's looking like it'll be going on a 10 day hiatus, but I'm confident it'll be back to full force once I get my ass un-jetlagged.

3 comments:

constant_k said...

Role Models is a really funny movie.

My god it is snowing outside.

Stick you should start writing some mastodon fan fiction.

royalewithcheese_ said...

I would love to do some Mastodon fan fiction, but I would have to start using near OD amounts of hallucinogens to keep up with their shit and I just don't want to do that at this point in my life.

sherlock said...

I just realized the title of this post is a Silversun Pickups song.

Good work.

Yeah Role Models was pretty funny fo' sho'.

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics