The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I did not.

I went down that rabbit hole that is House of Cards. It's the new series on Netflix starring Kevin Spacey and it's fucking brilliant. It's made up of 13 episodes and in true Netflix binge mode, all 13 were put up at the same time which means I watched every episode in 3 sittings... I have no regrets. It's hard to explain anything about it without giving too much away, but it's about Spacey's character who's a representative for the Democrats, but he's totally fucking conniving and evil in the best way possible to get what he wants. Please, if you have Netflix, watch it.

Here's my new background because why not? http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/600128

There has been more going on in my life and there is a good chance I'll probably do another post at some point tonight... Maybe. I've gotta wrap this up because even though I'm 23, I'm super excited about the Sony press conference that's about to happen that'll (probably?) announce the next Playstation. Super pumped.


No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics