The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mystery Ticket

Now that The Tallest Man On Earth's new album, There's No Leaving Now, has come out I wanted to share my two favorite tracks so far. On each of the two previous Tallest Man albums I would immediately fall in love with a track or two, but after a few dozen plays a new track would take center stage and I would become enamored  in a track I initially dismissed. The entire process would repeat itself over the course of a few months until every track became a standout track and that's why I love this artist.

Anyways... here are the first two standouts from the new album and I hope this helps some poor dude who mistakenly hit next blog and ended up in this wasteland of a blog find some new music.

"Leading Me Now"


"1904"

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics