The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Friday, March 23, 2012

I Am The Batdad!

Oh, yeah, I was thinking to myself... I'm down to one set of contacts left which means I need to go into the ol' optometrist's office soon which means new prescription and glasses. Are Ray-Ban's still legit or have I missed the fucking boat on those by two years? Not the totally ridiculous and obnoxious ones, but the semi-ridiculous and obnoxious ones. Just a thought. And yeah, this post is only 20 minutes after my previous one, so what?

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Ray-Bans are pretty sweet still. However, that vintage look has been a appropriated by a lot of other brands, too. Give the Ray-Bans a shot, but don't limit yourself to them.

I've been pretty happy with my Oakley Planks, for example

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics