The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ni Hao!

I generally start every workday (or night... good God, the nights...) with pounding down 5-6 cups of coffee and listening to some music to get me in the mindset of saving lives on a 12 hour shift. Usually that amounts to sipping on some sort of Colombian or random mountainous region's coffee while listening to a track or two by The O.D.B. or even a track or two from The Queens of the Stone Age or The Strokes. This morning I threw on Radiohead's Kid A and I'm not sure that was the best idea.

I just feel sort of apprehensive now.

Oh well, time to suit up and head to work.

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics