The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Space Cadet

I suppose I should explain myself as to why I haven't posted in over half a fucking year on the blog that bears my name. Part of me says fuck it, it's better to not tell anybody and keep it all mysterious and shit like some sort of a magician, but then I realize that's just silly.

I guess the main reason I haven't posted on this blog in quite some time is that second semester last year really blew when it came to homework. I spent most of my time either in the library rocking my clinical homework, at clinicals saving lives, or getting drunk whenever I wasn't in class. With that sort of a setup, it really didn't let my creative juices flow.

Anyways I'm going to try to keep this train wreck going for a bit longer. I hope to have some good stories to embellish on this bad boy now that I don't have class on Friday anymore, but we'll see how it goes

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics