The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009




So I picked up my first ever audio book a couple days ago - World War Z - and this is my first ever because I heard that it was really well done. The reviews were right, the audio book rocked a whole lotta shit. The voice actors nailed it and actually had quite a few recognizable voices including Rob Reiner, , John Turturro, Jürgen Prochnow, Mark fucking Hamill, and the decider Henry Rollins. That said, the book (or I guess audio) was solid and highly enjoyable plus it's about zombies so... that's a plus.

In other news, Mastodon released their second video for their Crack the Skye album, this one for Oblivion. Pretty fuckin sweet in my opinion.

Mastodon "Oblivion"

No comments:

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics