The Stiche Corner - Sort of like a Norman Rockwell painting, if Rockwell had been influenced by hookers and cock fighting.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm a nugnut

I like to think that I'm not an eavesdropper, but I'm constantly proven wrong. Case in point the other day i was getting coffee and overheard one of the most textbook stoner conversations of my life.

It began with little things like what this group of people preferred to use to smoke (the consensus was that they loved bongs) as well as how much they love the taste/smell/feeling of pot and I was able to gather that this group of people were quite well versed in the art of drug use.

I was listening to this and being entertained as hell when they hit the jackpot of talking points; where they would most like to smoke. Here's what the first couple of people had to say on the subject...

The first person had this to say, "I want to smoke 3 joints right before I jump out of an airplane while skydiving" - this was met with quite a few "whoa" and "that's a great idea" and "oh man I love pot" from the other people

A girl's best plan was "I want to get ripped while on the beach on the ocean on the Oregon coast. It would be awesome because the waves would just roll in over and over again (she then imitated the sounds waves make when they roll in) " - I'm pretty sure I heard one of them say "righteous"

There were a few others with things like, "on my deck in front of my family" or "in my math class with my professor" but there was one more to go...

"I want to play peekaboo with sea lions on floating icebergs." ... There was straight up silence for a solid ten seconds while everyone took what had just been said to heart and I was even taken aback by the sheer ridiculousness of what was just said. Once everyone had a moment to think about it, they decided that this was the greatest thing a person could do while getting high and one of them even claimed that it would be a life changing event.

I love being home

1 comment:

constant_k said...

1. Right before an excellent improv comedy performance

2. With my dog in my backyard on a warm summer day

3. With old friends in a car at night

For Vanities sake

web site traffic statistics